Service Agreement and Billing Information:
We have a flexible, completely open-ended service agreement with no minimum period of service. Our agreement specifies the service schedule the family initially requests, and allows the family receiving care to change the days or hours of service with appropriate notice.
We require a one-week deposit in advance and then bill for services rendered the previous week. Our fees are very simple one rate-one service-no “hidden” or “honeymoon” rates.
EARLY CLIENT SIGN-UP:
FINANCE AGREEMENTS THROUGH APRIL 2018 – DEALS LIKE THESE DON’T LAST!
- Client agrees to pay the rates for services as follows, and which may be amended as necessary:
- Hourly Standard: $20/hour
- 12-hour visits: As low as $180/day!!!
- 24 hours Care: As low as $265/24 hours (Daytime 12 hour @$15/hour, plus a minimum night rate starting at $85 per 12 hours at night) We can flex the rates and work on a budget plan when it means letting a loved one stay home.
- Night Rates: 12-hour night rates start at $85/night. The caregiver would be able to sleep while the client sleeps. Rates may change due to high activities such as sun-downing, or restlessness. Care givers are required to check on clients every two hours regardless.
- 2-hours a visit
- No 2-hour minimums on daily (7 days a week) clients that may need check-ins or medication reminders. WE LOVE TO HELP MEET NEEDS AND WORK OUT A BUDGET PLAN!
OFFER TO LOW-INCOME PRIVATE PAY @ SIGN UP:
- Pick a Schedule commitment of 2 hours a week @ $40 OR 3 hours a week $48
- $20/hour every hour used after scheduled hours.
Once signed up and have a committed schedule:
- You can call and request additional service any day of week for services such as Shopping, Errands, Doctor’s Appointment, Transportation, etc.
For service arrangements and billing concerns, contact us at +1-855-204-0369 / 970-878-7008. You may also Set An Appointment to personally meet one of our representatives. We are on call and we are ready to help you any day of the week.