Western Slope in Home Care is licensed to provide personal care services by the Colorado Department of Health. Our caregivers provide both personal and non-personal care.
Our personal care services include:
Our non-personal care services include:
- Joyful Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Safety and Stability Assistance while Moving Around and During Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, and Grooming
Examples of situations where these services may be applied:
- After a fall
- After a stroke
- After a hip replacement
- After pneumonia, etc.
Also remember, we can take care of the younger population for example;
- After a woman has had a baby or twins and has other children at home
- After back, knee or hip surgery
- After a broken arm or leg
- Help for people living with severe depression who need assistance to carry out everyday tasks.
For the very independent:
You may be an independent person and you may not need personal care other than a little housekeeping and laundry and the “extras” from time to time. We can schedule a once-a-week visit. Remember, you’re the director of your care. You have all week to think about what you’d like to be done in 2 to 3 hours your caregiver is in your home. It’s the care you can count on to make a difference.
A reminder of the little extras services that we can provide:
Housekeeping, Laundry, Transportation, Errands, Shopping, Meal Preparation